- Prime Contract # W5J9LE-11-C-0034
- Customer: USACE
- Prime Contractor: Macro Vantage Levant (MVL)
- Subcontractor: Reliance Power Company (RPC)
The project consists of the design and construction of an Afghan National Army Garrison for the 2rd Brigade, 215th Corps at Camp Delaram I, Nimruz Province, Afghanistan. The garrison project is an expansion of the existing facilities to include additional GSU facilities, CS Kandak, CSS Kandak, three (3) Infantry Kandaks, Transient Kandak, MP Company and other common facilities for the brigade including all support facilities, utilities and infrastructure as applicable.
1. Power Plant.
- installation of Generators (6 pcs, each Generator is 1200 KVA)
- MV & LV Cable pulling
- Termination of MV & LV Cables
- Installation Cable Tray inside MV & LV trenches.
- Preparing all Concrete pad and still Stand for MV Switchgear & Panels
- Assembling MV Switchgear & LV Panels in Power plant
- Connecting New Power plant with Existing Power plant
- Installation of Explosion proof Lights & Outlets for Hazardous area (Fuel tank)
- Installation Lightning protection system for Hazardous area.
- Installation Fuel piping system & Filtration system between Fuel Tanks and Generators.
- Installation Load bank system for Power plant
- We did all Equipment Testing (HI pot & insulation testing, Fuel Tank and pipe Testing, Transformers and Energizing.
- Installation Step up Transformers 6 pcs
- Installation of Communication system in power plant.
- Installation Step down Transformers 22 pcs
- Preparing Concrete Pad for Transformers and panels.
- MV & LV Cable pulling for all Transformers and Buildings
- Termination MV & LV Cables
- Installation LV Panels for outside 22 pcs.
- Hi pot & insulation Testing of MV & LV Cables